TechNavio's analysts forecast the Information Technology market in Canada to grow at a CAGR of 3.4 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the government's support for IT initiatives. The IT market in Canada has also witnessed a rise in mergers and acquisitions. However, the shortage of talent and skills could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the IT Market in Canada 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses only on Canada. It also covers the IT market in Canada landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Hewlett Packard Co., Microsoft Corp., and Cisco Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?