TechNavio's analysts forecast the Erythropoietin market in Japan to reach US$1.54 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in cases of renal anemia. The Erythropoietin market in Japan has also been witnessing the R&D activities for the application of erythropoietin in neurological disorders. However, the delayed approval process for biosimilars of erythropoietin in Japan could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Erythropoietin Market in Japan 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Japan; it also covers the Erythropoietin market in the Japan landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., and Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?