TechNavio’s analysts forecast the North America Automotive Aftermarket to reach US$95.7 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is increasing demand for good-quality spare parts. The North America Automotive Aftermarket has also been witnessing rising safety and environment concerns. However, increasing price pressure from Aftermarket channels could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Automotive Aftermarket in North America 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the North America region; it also covers the North America Automotive Aftermarket landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space Continental Corp., Federal-Mogul Corp., Affinia Group Inc., and Honeywell International Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?