Glucose Monitoring Systems Pipeline Technology and Market Forecasts to 2015
GlobalData’s “Glucose monitoring systems Pipeline Technology and Market Forecasts to 2015” report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global glucose monitoring systems market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the dynamism in the global glucose monitoring systems market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global glucose monitoring systems sector.
- Annualized global glucose monitoring systems market revenues data from 2001 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015. Updated company shares data for 2008.
- Analysis and review of the key events and milestones that will impact the future of the global glucose monitoring systems market. Each trend independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of what the implications on sectors are, and how are companies responding to these trends.
- Insightful review of key industry drivers, restraints and challenges which are likely to impact the global glucose monitoring systems market in the long run.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies. Key companies covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, LifeScan (Johnson & Johnson), Bayer Healthcare and Abbott Laboratories
- Major marketed and key upcoming pipeline products have been covered
- Comprehensive analysis of the most likely developments expected to bring a shift to the market positions of the leading manufacturers.
- The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global glucose monitoring systems market.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities by developing insight on the prevalent and anticipated competitive landscape.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global glucose monitoring systems market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Support your go/non-go dilemma by identifying the markets that are least competitive and present significant opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.