TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Semiconductor Capital Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 0.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in capital spending for mobile device semiconductors. The Global Semiconductor Capital Equipment market has also been witnessing semiconductor manufacturers moving towards clean energy technology. However, natural calamities could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Semiconductor Capital Equipment Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Southeast Asia, APAC, North America, Europe, and ROW regions; it also covers the Global Semiconductor Capital Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Applied Materials Inc., ASML N.V, Tokyo Electron Ltd. and Lam Research Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?