The Global Wind Turbine Components market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 11.3 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for increased energy. The Global Wind Turbine Components market has also been witnessing emergence of high-capacity wind turbines. However, the high cost of wind turbines could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Wind Turbine Components Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Wind Turbine Components market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd., GE Energy, and Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?