GBI Research has released its research “Autoimmune Diseases Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Launch of Gilenya and Bynlesta to Drive the Growth of MS and SLE Therapeutic Segments”, which provides insights into autoimmune disease therapeutics marled until 2017. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the major autoimmune diseases including Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Psoriasis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) which include Crohn’s disease (CD) and Ulcerative Colitis (UC) and Systemic Lupus Erythmetosus (SLE). The report also provides the share of generics in global autoimmune diseases as well as in each indication market. The report examines the global autoimmune diseases treatment usage patterns. In addition, the geographical distribution of autoimmune diseases and market across the US, the top five countries of Europe and in Japan are provided in the report. The report also includes insights into the autoimmune diseases R&D product pipeline and explores the competitive landscape including major players in autoimmune diseases therapeutics market. Finally, the report also includes analysis on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) and licensing agreements that took place in autoimmune diseases therapeutics market.
- Data and analysis on the autoimmune diseases therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the autoimmune diseases therapeutics market from 2002 to 2010, with forecasts to 2017.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Share of the generics in global autoimmune diseases therapeutics market and for the market of each indication that is covered in the report.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- The competitive landscape of the global autoimmune diseases market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Amgen Inc., Johnson & Johnson (J&J), GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim and Sanofi.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place in 2009 and 2011 in the autoimmune diseases therapeutics market.
Reasons to Buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers and market potential of each indication.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules which are safer and more efficacious.