US Wound Care Management Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
GlobalData’s “US Wound Care Management Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015” report provides key data, information and analysis on the global wound care management market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on seven market categories including advanced wound management, compression therapy, ostomy drainage bags, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and pressure relief devices. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical insight on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions, pipeline products and technology offerings.
- Forecasts & Analysis of the US wound care management market to 2015.
- Market segmentation by advanced wound management, compression therapy, ostomy drainage bags, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and pressure relief devices.
- Market Analysis from 2001 to 2008, including new updated 2008 data.
- Analysis of the leading companies and competitive landscape including 2008 company market share analysis. The key conpanies covered include Smith & Nephew Plc, ConvaTec, Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Covidien Ltd./Tyco Healthcare, Huntleigh Healthcare Ltd and Ethicon, Inc.
- Analysis of key wound care management pipeline products, new technologies and clinical trials.
- Insight into the key mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnerships, venture capital and private equity investments.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, market limiters regulatory issues and future outlook.
Reasons to buy
- Understand what the new growth opportunities are within the US wound care management market.
- Develop a clear knowledge & understanding of the US wound care management competitor landscape and how this will change to 2015.
- Identify acquisition opportunities across the US wound care management market.
- Identify key winners and losers and who is best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market and the factors shaping it.