The Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the antibody partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter antibody partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors antibody technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Antibody-drug conjugates
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
- Polyclonal Antibodies
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 1,100 links to online copies of actual antibody deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of antibody dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in antibody dealmaking since 2007, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading antibody deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of antibody deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive listing of the top big biotech companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of antibody deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of antibody partnering deals signed and announced since 2007, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), specific therapy focus and specific technology type . Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in antibody partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by antibody partnering company A-Z ,deal type, stage of development type and therapy type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of antibody technologies and products.
Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to antibody trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in antibody dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of antibody deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life antibody deals
- Access to over 1,100 antibody contract documents
- The leading antibody deals by value since 2007
- Most active antibody dealmakers since 2007
- The leading antibody partnering resources
In Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,100 antibody deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise antibody rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of antibody deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of antibody agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 1100 actual antibody deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual antibody contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a antibody agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies