Brazil Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to the the Brazil anesthesia & respiratory devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of theanesthesia & respiratory devices market in Brazil.
- The Report covers information on a key category within the medical devices industry - anesthesia and respiratory devices. Anesthesia and respiratory devices remains one of the key market segments within the medical equipment industry
- The report provides anesthesia & respiratory devices market information broken down into detailed categories and segments in Brazil. Categories include Anesthesia Disposables, Anesthesia Machines, Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Disposables, Respiratory Measurement Devices and Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems
- Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
- 2008 Market shares of all the key competitors.
- Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
- Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. Key companies include Cardinal - Health, Inc., Drager Medical AG & Co. KG, K. Takaoka Industria e Comercio Ltda., Smiths Medical and Leistung Engineering
- Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the anesthesia & respiratory devices market in Brazil.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country.