Europe Smart Grid Opportunity: Analysis and Market Forecasts
The report provides detailed analysis and forecasts of the Europe Smart Grid market in particular. It also helps in analyzing and forecasting key metrics relating to the market size and growth. It provides information relating to the major smart grid projects and also the new projects in Europe. The report helps to comprehend the smart grid and infrastructure industry and the regulatory framework regarding the smart grid market in Europe. It offers interesting results on the market share of the top manufacturers and service providers in Europe smart grid industry. Additionally, it also provides five profiles of the major smart grid providers/companies in Europe. The report also provides trends and analysis of investments in Europe smart grid market as well as deal summary and news flow for the last 6 months. On an all, it helps an investor to gauge the market and technological development of Europe smart grid market.
- The report analyzes market opportunities, drivers and challenges emerging from the smart grid rollout in Europe for the players spanning industries from power, information technology, to telecommunications. Its scope includes:
- Detailed analysis of European markets for smart meters, High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) cables, wind power, solar power and advanced energy storage technologies
28 member nations of the European Union are covered that include the UK, Germany, France, Spain
- Annualized Installed Base of Smart meters from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Cumulative Installed Base of Smart meters from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Market Revenues from Smart meters from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Customer Base of Broadband over power line from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Installed Capacity data for Europe Wind and Solar Power markets
- Detailed Coverage of Smart Grid Pilot Projects In Europe
- Key industry metrics such as growth drivers and restraints.
- Competitive Scenario Analysis of key smart grid technologies with profiles of companies such as Siemens AG, Landis+Gyr AG, General Electric Company, AREVA T&D and ABB Ltd.
- Regulatory framework – Policies and Standards governing the market
- The report sources its data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the opportunities to be thrown open by the development of smart grid infrastructure in Europe
- Increase revenues by understanding the key markets of smart grid components in Europe
- Be ahead of the competition and prepare for the prospects and challenges in the future
- Gain the most up to date and in-depth information on the Europe Smart Grid market
- Analyzes the Europe Smart Grid Industry
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events in the Europe