In 2011, the European markets for dental implants, final abutments and computer guided surgery approached €1 billion.
- Benelux (comprising Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg),
- Czech Republic
- Scandinavia (comprising Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway),
- and the United Kingdom
This market segments covered in this report include:
Root-form dental implants
- Non-root form dental implants
- Dental implant applications
- Final abutments including:
The report also segments the dental implant market:
- By procedure type
- By shape
- By connection type
- By prosthetic application
- By bone grafting
- By computer guided surgery
Promising growth in early 2011 was tempered slightly in the final two quarters of the year in many segments of the markets.
Within the dental implant, final abutment and computer guided surgery market, companies such as Biomet/3i, DENTSPLY, Nobel Biocare and Straumann lead the market, among many others. This report provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of market revenues by device type, market forecasts through 2018, unit sales, average selling prices, market drivers and limiters and a detailed competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.