The Global Personalized Medicine Partnering 2010-2016 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the personalized medicine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
This report provides details of the latest Personalized Medicine agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Personalized Medicine deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Personalized Medicine partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Personalized Medicine deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Personalized Medicine partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Personalized Medicine dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 1,370 online deal records of actual Personalized Medicine deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Personalized Medicine dealmaking. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Personalized Medicine dealmaking since 2010, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Personalized Medicine deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Personalized Medicine dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Personalized Medicine deals announded by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Personalized Medicine partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Personalized Medicine partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Personalized Medicine technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Personalized Medicine partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Personalized Medicine partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Personalized Medicine technologies and products.
Global Personalized Medicine Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Personalized Medicine trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Personalized Medicine Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Personalized Medicine dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Personalized Medicine deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Personalized Medicine deals
- Access to Personalized Medicine contract documents
- Leading Personalized Medicine deals by value since 2010
- Most active Personalized Medicine dealmakers since 2010
In Global Personalized Medicine Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Personalized Medicine Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,370 Personalized Medicine deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Personalized Medicine Partnering 2010-2015 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Personalized Medicine deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Personalized Medicine agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Personalized Medicine contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Personalized Medicine dealmakers since 2010
- Insight into terms included in a Personalized Medicine partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies