Private Label in Poland in 2011 is the latest report providing a comprehensive study of the private label grocery retail market in Poland. The report examines current market trends and key factors that impact development and provides forecasts.
As the private label market in Poland is developing rapidly, the range of private label products on offer in various product categories is continually growing and more new players are coming into the market. As a result, the demand for private label products by Polish consumers is rising.
The report analyses individual product categories for private label products, estimates their market share and value, and examines their distribution channels: hypermarket chains, supermarket chains, discount chains and wholesale distributors. Profiles of the largest grocery retailers in Poland are included alongside valuable analysis and data such as sales value, store count, development plans and private label product strategies.
Using PMR primary data, developed and collated by market analysts through 20 grocery chains in Poland, the report includes a supplementary excel database of almost 10,000 private label products, incorporating detailed information and data on product category, retail prices (in Polish zloty and Euro), weight/package size, private label category, distribution, retail chain or manufacturer and contact details.
- Market analysis, current trends and development factors
- Development forecasts and primary market data
- Product category analysis and segmentation
- Comparative analysis of private label retailers and manufacturers
- Distribution channels segmentation and analysis
- Detailed profiles of the largest grocery retailers in Poland and their key operational data
- Product database of 10,000 private label products of grocery retail chains