TechNavio's analysts forecast the Mobile VoIP market in the EMEA region to reach US$5.3 billion by 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is availability of next-generation networks. The Mobile VoIP market in the EMEA region has also been witnessing increasing usage of social networking sites. However, slow deployment of mobile broadband services could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Mobile VoIP Market in the EMEA Region 2010-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the EMEA region; it also covers the Mobile VoIP market in the EMEA region landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Skype, Fring Ltd., Vonage Holdings Corp., and Truphone Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?