Insurance coverage for aged population is one of the key factors contributing to this industry's growth. The Medical Devices market in Japan has also been witnessing increasing popularity of Minimally Invasive Surgery. However, the Delays in Regulatory Approval could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This research has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Japan, it also covers the Diagnostic Products, X-ray Apparatus and Tubes, Electromedical Equipment, Dental Equipment and Supplies, Surgical Appliances and Supplies, and Surgical and Medical Instruments sectors and the market’s growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Hitachi Medical Corp., Olympus Medical Systems Corp., Terumo Medical Corp., and Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?