TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Dental Implants market will reach US$4.07 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rise in edentulous population. The Global Dental Implants market has also been witnessing technological advancements in implants. However, proliferation of low-cost dental implants could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include BIOMET 3i Inc., DENTSPLY International, Nobel Biocare Holding AG, Osstem Implants, Straumann Holding AG, and Zimmer Holdings Inc.
TechNavio’s Global Dental Implants Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions and covers the hospitals and dental clinics globally.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?