TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Security Software as a Service market to grow at a CAGR of 28.4 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing compliance requirements. The Global Security Software as a Service market has also been witnessing increases in security SaaS offerings from large vendors. However, slow development of some security SaaS verticals could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include McAfee Inc., Symantec Corp., Cisco Systems Inc. and Trend Micro Inc.
TechNavio’s Global Security Software as a Service Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions and focuses on the Global Security Software as a Service market. The report also covers the major vendors which are operating in the Global Security Software as a Service market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?