TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global HIV/AIDS Testing market to grow at a CAGR of 5.2 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the steady rise in the number of people prone to HIV/AIDS. The Global HIV/AIDS Testing market has also been witnessing the trend of adoption of AIDS/HIV workplace policies by companies. However, lack of awareness about personal HIV status could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global HIV/AIDS Testing Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the current Global HIV/AIDS Testing Market and also analyzes the growth potential of the market till 2014. The report also includes a discussion of the vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Roche Diagnostics Inc., Abbott Laboratories Inc., Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. and, Gen-Probe Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?