Dental tourism, a subset of medical tourism, is becoming extremely popular in India because of the low cost of dental procedures. Patients from the US and Europe visit India for dental treatment and surgery because they can save as much as 60–70 percent of their treatment cost. The Dental Implants market in India is primarily driven by the rise in the aging population. More than 10 percent of the Indian population is above the age of 65 and this age group is more prone to dental problems.
Our analysts forecast the Dental Implants market in India to reach US$101.2 million by 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the popularity of cosmetic dentistry. The Dental Implants market in India has also been witnessing increasing medical tourism, which includes dental tourism. However, the lack of consumer awareness about dental implants could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
This market research report, Dental Implant Market in India 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on India and covers government hospitals and private dental clinics. The report also analyzes the current Dental Implants market landscape and its growth prospects. It also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include:
- Nobel Biocare Holding AG
- Life Care Devices Pvt Ltd.
- BioHorizons Implants Systems Inc.
- Dentsply International
- Osstem Implants Co. Ltd
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?