TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Real-time Network Monitoring Tool market in the EMEA region to grow at a CAGR of 6.4 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of high bandwidth applications. The Real-time Network Monitoring Tool market in the EMEA region has also been witnessing web-based monitoring tools. However, the lack of extending capabilities of monitoring tools could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Real-time Network Monitoring Tool Market in the EMEA Region 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the EMEA region and includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include IBM Corp., HP Co., SolarWinds Inc., and IpSwitch Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?