TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market in Japan to grow at a CAGR of 4.75 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for reduced product development costs. The PLM market in Japan has also been witnessing the emergence of rent-based PLM solutions in Japan. However, the emerging threat from increasing counterfeit and open source solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Product Lifecycle Management Market in Japan 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Japan and covers the vendor landscape of the PLM software market vendors and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors. This market includes revenues obtained through sales, services, maintenance and renewal of software licenses.
Key vendors dominating this market are Dassault Systèmes SA, Siemens PLM Software, Autodesk Inc., and Parametric Technology Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?