TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Vaccine market to grow at a CAGR of 9.8 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the focus on developing countries by leading companies. The Global Vaccine market has also been witnessing increasing government support in the US for the production of flu vaccines. However, the cancellation of orders in Europe could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Vaccine Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. It covers vaccines used to cure humans as well as animals. Further, the report analyzes the Global Vaccine market landscape and its growth prospects. It also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include GlaxoSmithKline plc., Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., and Novartis AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?