TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global HIV Drugs market to reach US$15.5 billion by 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in the use of highly active antiretroviral therapy. The Global HIV Drugs market has also been witnessing the need for novel HIV drugs. However, the expiration of patents of key drugs in 2010 could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Global HIV Drugs Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. It covers the segments such as Hospitals, Patient Diagnostic Centers, and Point-of-Care Centers. The report also analyzes the Global HIV Drugs market landscape and its growth prospects. Further, it includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Gliead Sciences Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Abbott Laboratories, ViiV Healthcare.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?