Offshore Wind Industry – Growth Potential Hampered by Issues in Supply Chain and Financing is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the challenges in offshore wind industry. The research provides an understanding of the technology of wind turbines, generators, rotor blades, gear box and so on. The research also provides historical and forecast offshore wind power data to 2020 for installed capacity and power generation. The report details the various offshore wind market challenges such as financing, implementation, power purchase agreement for global as well as for major offshore markets such as the UK, Germany, Netherlands and emerging offshore markets such as the US and China. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s Team of industry experts.
- The report analyses challenges in the global offshore wind power market. Its scope includes -
- Data on the Installed Capacity and Power Generation for offshore wind power market for key countries such as the UK, Germany, Netherlands and emerging countries such as the US and China.
- Data on various turbine manufacturers in offshore wind power market in the year 2010.
- Issues in securing contracts, power purchase agreements, financing and implementation in global offshore wind power market.
- Challenges in securing contracts, financing, implementation and PPA for key countries such as the UK, Germany and Netherlands and for emerging countries such as the US and China.
- Data on various active and upcoming projects in major countries including the UK, Germany and Netherlands and for emerging countries such as the US and China.
- Business cases of various issues and challenges faced by various active and proposed offshore wind projects.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for offshore wind power market.
- Develop strategies based on the various challenges in the offshore wind industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the key issues in the offshore wind power market.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.