Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global ACS therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global ACS therapeutics market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global ACS sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Note: This is a on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 business days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the ACS therapeutics market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) ACS therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as Factor Xa inhibitors, P2Y (12) receptor antagonists, platelet aggregation inhibitors, CETP inhibitors and ADP receptor antagonists.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global TBI market. Key market players covered GlaxoSmithKline, The Medicine Company, Sanofi, Bayer AG/ Johnson & Johnson (J&J), F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Portola Pharmaceuticals/Novartis AG and Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the ACS therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in ACS therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ACS therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global ACS therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global sepsis therapeutics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.