The Global Vaccine Partnering 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the vaccine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in vaccine and adjuvant partnering deals
- Deal terms analysis
- Partnering agreement structure
- Partnering contract documents
- Top deals by value
- Most active dealmakers
- Average deal terms for vaccines
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all vaccine partnering deals announced since January 2009, including financial terms where available, including over 1,000 links to online deal records of actual vaccine partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The report takes readers through the vaccine deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering vaccine partnering deals.
The report presents average financial deal terms values for vaccine deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leaders in the vaccine partnering field; both the leading deal values and leading players are reported allowing readers to see who is succeeding in this growing market. This chapter also looks at the contributions by the big pharma and big biotech companies of the world in terms of deals made.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 800 online deals records of actual vaccine deals as disclosed by the deal parties are included towards the end of the report in a directory format that is easy to reference. Each deal links via Weblink to an online version and all these deals are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), specific therapy and technology focus. In addition the report includes actual contract documents where available as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their deal partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
Finally the report concludes by looking into the future of vaccine partnering. With so many innovators looking for the next big thing in the field, the report selects companies to watch who are predicted to become big in the field based on their current dealmaking and financial trends.
Throughout the report various tables, figures and graphs are embedded in order to illustrate the trends and partnering activities of the vaccine field.
By the end of the report prospective dealmakers will have gained a thorough understanding of the partnering landscape of the vaccine market and will be familiar with the values and structures of the deals being signed within it.
Global Vaccine Partnering 2010-2015 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to vaccine trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Vaccine Partnering 2010-2015 includes:
- Trends in vaccine dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of vaccine deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life vaccine deals
- Access to over 800 vaccine deal documents
- The leading vaccine deals by value since 2010
- Most active vaccine dealmakers since 2010
- The leading vaccine partnering resources
In Global Vaccine Partnering 2010-2015, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Therapy target
- Specific technology type
Each deal title links via weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Vaccine Partnering 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 880 vaccine deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise vaccine rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?"
Global Vaccine Partnering 2010-2015 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of vaccine and adjuvant deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of vaccine agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 800 actual vaccine deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies, together with contract documents if available
- Detailed access to actual vaccine contracts enter into by the leading 50 big pharma and top 50 big biotech companies
- Identify leading vaccine deals by value since 2010
- Identify the most active vaccine dealmakers since 2010
- Insight into the terms included in a vaccine agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies