Mexico Iron ore Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
GlobalData’s mining industry offering, "Mexico Iron ore Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape" provides a comprehensive understanding of the Iron ore mining industry in Mexico. This report provides historical and forecasted data on Iron ore production, consumption and trade (export and/or imports) to 2020. In additions to this, the reports also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major Iron ore mining companies, information on major active and planned mines and regulations governing the industry. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Note: This is a on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- Overview of the Mexico Iron ore mining industry, with detailed information about production, production by forms, reserves, consumption, consumption and trade
- Historic data from 2000 to 2010, and forecast to 2020
- Key growth factors and restraints affecting the Mexico Iron ore mining industry
- List of major active and planned Iron ore mines
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the Iron ore mining industry
- Profiles of key Iron ore mining companies
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s Iron ore mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's Iron ore mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential