TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property market to grow at a CAGR of 7.75 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the demand for integrated electronics devices. The Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property market has also been witnessing an increasing IP re-use especially among start-ups. However, the challenge of preventing IP thefts and conflicts could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include ARM Holdings, Synopsys Inc., and Imagination Technologies.
TechNavio’s Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, the EMEA and the APAC regions; it covers only on the market for Semiconductor IPs and does not include the market for semiconductor ICs, chips or any other physical element. Semiconductor IPs do not include any general customizations or designs or developments that are a part of an IC or chip development. A semiconductor IP has to be something unique so that it can be differentiated from the IPs of other vendors in the market. The report does include a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?