TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Computer-aided Manufacturing Applications market to grow at a CAGR of 6.5 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for high precision product development. Global Computer-aided Manufacturing Applications Market has also been witnessing the integration of computer-aided manufacturing and computer-aided design solutions. However, the high training cost that decrease investment for computer-aided manufacturing software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Dassault Systèmes SA, Siemens AG, Delcam plc, and Planit Software.
TechNavio’s Global Computer-aided Manufacturing Applications Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions. It covers the current market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also provides a vendor landscape of the Global CAM Applications market and the corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors. This market includes the revenues obtained on the basis of both direct vendor revenues received and end-user payments for CAM software and services (renewal of software licenses, upgradation of the exiting solutions, and training costs).
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?