TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global 3D CAD market to grow at a CAGR of 14.5 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for enhanced visualization of products. Global 3D CAD market has also been witnessing an emergence of cloud-based 3D CAD solutions. However, the higher training costs for 3D CAD software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Dassault Systèmes SA, Siemens PLM, Parametric Technology Corp., and Autodesk Inc.
TechNavio’s Global 3D Computer-aided Design Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions. It covers the current market landscape and its growth prospects. The report covers 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, but does not include 2D CAD, CAM, CAE, or other engineering software solutions. This report also covers the vendor landscape of the 3D CAD software market and the corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors. This market includes the revenues obtained from sale and renewal of software licenses, upgrades of exiting solutions, and training costs.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?