Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) market to grow at a CAGR of 17.5 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to improve the quality of protection and save costs simultaneously. The Global MSSPs market has also been witnessing an increasing demand for cloud-based offerings and increasing offerings in the vulnerability and compliance management space. However, issues related to scalability, automation, and professional expertise could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include IBM Corp., Symantec Corp., BT Global Services, and Hewlett-Packard Co.
Technavio’s Global Managed Security Service Providers Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global region and focuses on the Global Managed Security Services Providers (MSSP) market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors that offer managed security services to end-users. The report includes vendors from the following categories: specialized managed security service providers, security product vendors, value-added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs), IT outsourcing companies, and telecommunications providers.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?