Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Inertial Sensor market to grow at a CAGR of 12.9 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the availability of smaller, robust, cheaper inertial sensors. The Global Inertial Sensor market has also been witnessing the development of advanced inertial sensors with higher degrees of freedom. However, accuracy issues in applications such as navigation systems could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Bosch Group GmbH, STMicroelectronics, Kionix, and Freescale Semiconductor.
Technavio’s Global Inertial Sensor market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Inertial Sensor market landscape and its growth prospects in the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing inertial sensors in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?