Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Blade Server market to grow at a CAGR of 21.5 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to the growth of this market is the need to reduce the overall network infrastructure and maintenance cost. The Global Blade Server market has also been witnessing increasing security features being incorporated into the device. However, the increased use of virtualization technology in blade servers is allowing end-users to run multiple servers on a single blade server, thereby reducing the need for additional blade servers, which could be a challenge to growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include HP, IBM, Cisco, and Dell.
Technavio’s Global Blade Server Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Blade Server market landscape and its growth prospects in the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing blade servers in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?