Technavio’s analysts forecast that the Global 3D Medical Imaging Systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the superior visualization offered by this technology. The Global 3D Medical Imaging market has also been witnessing the trend of incorporation of PACS with 3D medical imaging systems. However, the high capital cost of 3D medical imaging systems could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, and Toshiba Medical System Corp.
Technavio’s Global 3D Medical Imaging Systems Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global 3D Medical Imaging Systems market landscape and its growth prospects in the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing 3D medical imaging systems in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?