Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Data Protection and Recovery Solutions market to grow at a CAGR of 10.2 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rising compliance requirements. The Global Data Protection and Recovery Solutions market has also been witnessing a shift in demand toward centralized protection and storage. However, the introduction of backup solutions as add-on modules by security software companies could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Symantec Corp., IBM Corp., EMC Corp., and CA Technologies.
Technavio’s Global Data Protection and Recovery Solutions market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Data Protection and Recovery Solutions market landscape and its growth prospects in the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region. It also includes a discussion on key vendors providing data protection and recovery solutions in this market. The report covers software/license/subscription revenue and services revenue. It does not cover appliance/hardware revenue or vendors providing hardware-based solutions.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?