TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) market in the Aerospace and Defense industry to grow at a CAGR of 12.7 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the extensive use of CFD in aerodynamic design. The Global CFD market in the Aerospace and Defense industry has also been witnessing increasing use of density-based CFD codes. However, the presence of research/in-house codes could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include ANSYS, CD-adapco, and Mentor Graphics.
TechNavio’s Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in Aerospace and Defense Industry 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global CFD market landscape in the Aerospace and Defense industry and its growth prospects; it also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing CFD software solutions in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?