Drugs and devices have emerged as a combination product in the 21st century. Today, the medical industry has completely adopted the drug-device combination; and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) and other similar governing bodies across the globe have given their approval for the marketing of these products.
The market for drug-device combination was over $9 billion in 2008 and is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR in the next few years. Therefore, a detailed analysis of this market will benefit stakeholders not only through comprehensive market statistics, but also through the strategic recommendations this report makes, based on a detailed market study and exchange of market knowledge with industry experts. Our analysis would help companies and commercial pharma research labs get in-depth information about the recent developments and upcoming trends, as well as the opportunities, drivers, and restraints in each segment of the global drug-device combination market.
The existing studies and third-party market reports do not provide a comprehensive understanding and classification of the drug-device combination market, such as hernia repair and artificial pancreas. This report divides the market into smaller product segments which none of the other third party reports have done so far.
Scope of the report
This report categorizes the drug-device combination market by products, applications, and technology, each of which is further categorized into its individual submarket. The drug-device products segment, for instance, covers the submarkets for antimicrobial catheters, advanced wound care products, bone graft substitutes, antibiotic bone cement, drug eluting stents, photodynamic therapy, closed loop glucose monitor and insulin pump, steroid eluting electrodes and others.
The report offers more than 100 market tables and sizes all the submarkets for the four major markets of the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World. The report highlights key opportunity areas for the relevant stakeholders; and also identifies the market trends, drivers, and inhibitors for each segment. The report charts the major competitive developments in the drug-device combination market, and provides more than 50 company profiles for a deeper insight into the market’s competitive landscape.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in the industry with our three-level market breakdown and our analysis of minimum 40 collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive micro markets.
- We provide 10% customization to ensure that our clients find the specific market intelligence they need.
- Each report is about 150 pages, featuring 30+ market data tables, 30+ company profiles, and an analysis of 200 patents.
- No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all market segments (i.e. products, services, applications, ingredients, and technology) covering the four geographies of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis identifying opportunities, best practices, entry strategies, benchmarking strategies, market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what factors are driving market growth?
- Which are the key playing fields and winning-edge imperatives?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies.