TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Procurement and Order Management Applications market to grow at a CAGR of 9.7 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to integrate & optimize purchasing and ordering processes. The Procurement and Order Management Applications market has also been witnessing increasing adoption of global sourcing, instead of local sourcing. However, the need for high capital investment for implementation could hinder the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include SAP AG., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and Lawson Software.
TechNavio’s Global Procurement and Order Management Applications Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions. It covers the market growth prospects, drivers, challenges, and trends that currently exist.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?