TechNavio’s analysts forecast the North American Mobile VoIP market to grow at a CAGR of 57 percent over the period of 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to reduce the cost of communication. The North American Mobile VoIP market has also been witnessing increasing competition among vendors to offer cheaper services. However, increasing end-user concerns about data security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Skype, Vonage, Fring, and Truphone Ltd.
TechNavio’s North American Mobile VoIP Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the North American Mobile VoIP market; it covers only the solutions market, which includes both software as well as services. The report also includes strategic insights on the major vendors providing mobile VoIP solutions to end-users in North America. The report does not cover mobile VoIP platforms.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?