TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Supplier Relationship Management Software market to grow at a CAGR of 7.9 percent over the period of 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to reduce supply chain deficiencies by adopting supplier relationship management software. The Global Supplier Relationship Management Software market has also been witnessing vendors’ focus shifting towards strategic sourcing and supplier management from procurement services. However, the lack of integrated procurement and ERP capability solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include SAP, Oracle, Ariba, and Epicor.
TechNavio’s Global Supplier Relationship Management Software Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the global market and covers the current Global Supplier Relationship Management Software market landscape and its growth prospects.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?