TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global M2M Wireless Network Services market to grow at a CAGR of 27.2 percent over the period of 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the proliferation of government regulations and standards. The Global M2M Wireless Network Services market has also been witnessing an increasing number of value-added services. However, the lack of communication infrastructure could hinder the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, and China Mobile.
TechNavio’s Global M2M Wireless Network Services Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions; it also covers the current market landscape and expected growth of the Global M2M Wireless Network Communication Services market. The report also includes a discussion on the major vendors that provide M2M wireless network communication services in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?