TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) market to grow at a CAGR of 33.5 percent over the period of 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing dependence on web applications and the increasing number of web application-specific attacks. The DAST market has also been witnessing integration of DAST with SAST to form hybrid security testing solutions. However, the inability to address the root cause issue, i.e., code errors, could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co., Cenzic Inc., WhiteHat Security Inc., and Veracode Inc.
TechNavio’s Global Dynamic Application Security Testing Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions; it also covers those companies that provide DAST solutions to end-users. The report takes into account both the software/licence and service revenue of DAST vendors. Additionally, the report includes companies that may have partnered with pure play DAST providers and purchased the solutions from them, but that provide the services as their own. The report does not cover those companies that provide DAST as a service.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?