TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Software for Automotive market to grow at a CAGR of 18 percent over the period of 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand from the Manufacturing industry for CFD software to create reliable and functional products. The Global CFD Software for Automotive market has also been witnessing the emergence cloud-based CFD Software. However, the increasing threat of open source CFD software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Ansys, CD Adapco, Mentor Graphics, and Exa Corp.
TechNavio’s Global Computational Fluid Dynamics – Automotive Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions; it also covers the market landscape and growth prospects of the Global CFD Software for Automotive market. The report also includes a discussion on the major vendors providing CFD Software in the Automotive market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?