Home › Custom Research
The success of our clients speaks for our success. We have an ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, and our clients have discovered that we can not only head-start any given research project immediately, but also that we always respect our commitments towards confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of our business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
Core Consulting Practices:
- Compelling business cases
- Market size estimations
- Market entry strategy
- Market dynamics, positioning and segmentation
- Competitive landscaping and benchmarking
- Opportunity analysis
- Economic forecasting
- Portal management
- Industry-specific technology solutions
- Primary interviews
- Benchmarking key buying criteria/unmet needs of B2B customers
- In-depth benchmarking of vendor offerings - from USER PERSPECTIVE
- Creating a strong visibility of your unique offerings to your B2B customers - Sponsor a white paper
- Attack, Avoid and Defend Strategy
Benchmarking key buying criteria/unmet needs of B2B customers
Benchmarking B2B user potential based on technical and commercial. This deliverable will identify top users in terms of their technical and commercial potential for your own use. We will benchmark the users on the following aspects and provide a critical argument to rank them.
In-depth benchmarking of vendor offerings - from USER PERSPECTIVE
We will do the benchmarking on the basis of how users see different competitors/vendors for the following key buying criteria.
While benchmarking, we will use inputs/comments from the actual users, from interacting with the competitors and our analysis of the available secondary intelligence.
- - Technical
- - Functional
- - Commercial (business model, pricing, premium, value added offering)
- - Strategical (M&A, geographic spread, distribution, investments, key focus areas, key customer targets
- - Operational strength (clientele, patents, distributors, pipeline products employees)
- - Tactical – best of breed vs. integrated solution
- - Market aspects (branding, market share)
- - Value added service offerings
Creating a strong visibility of your unique offering to your B2B customers- Sponsor a white paper
The white paper will create a visibility for you on the B2B level with critical benchmarking of unmet needs/key buying criteria and available vendor offering. The document will take a top down approach identifying key challenges in the industry, mapping the value chain, identifying unmet needs and benchmarking existing vendor offerings against the key buying criteria. Further, the whitepaper will identify cutting edge technology solutions, which can be an ideal roadmap for your commercial success. This paper will help to market your pioneering solutions to satisfy the unmet needs among users in the market under study.
We will together market this third party well researched document through press releases, free distribution, associations, and our database of key industry participants
Attack, Avoid and Defend Strategy
We will write an “Attack, Avoid and Defend” strategy by closely benchmarking the nearest competitors to YOUR COMPANY in this market segment.
Attack- This will have all the areas included in the above benchmarking section, which position YOUR COMPANY strongly against its nearest competitor
Avoid- This will have all the areas included in the above benchmarking section, which are comparatively of no greater value or areas in which YOUR COMPANY and other competitors have nearly similar offerings.
Defend- This will have all the areas included in the above benchmarking section, which position YOUR COMPANY weaker than the competitors’ offering.